(WASHINGTON) -- After a week of R&R, President Obama and the first family are on their way back to Washington. So, how did the Leader of the Free World unwind? Here’s a look at how the president spent his time in Martha’s Vineyard:
- Obama played six rounds of golf with 12 different partners, spending 27.5 hours on three different courses.
- He made five outings to local restaurants, including two dinners with friends, one intimate night out with the first lady, one family dinner and one run for fried-food pick-up.
- He made four different visits to friends’ homes nearby.
- He made one on-camera statement to the press on the crisis in Egypt and his administration’s response.
- And he played one game of basketball with friends, went for one family bike ride, and soaked up some sun during one family trip to a local beach.
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio