- Platte County Sheriff's Office looking for missing teen
- Claims of sexual assault at the Paseo Academy
- Man wanted for murder sought by police, US Marshals
- Man opens fire with rifle in Independence QT parking lot (video)
- KCMO celebrates Earth Day with recycling event
- Demo begins on old Metcalf South mall
- West Platte High coach killed in crash on I-29
- Judge blocks Missouri's abortion-restricting rules
- Independence man pleads guilty in crash that kills Overland Park couple
- Suicide: The Silent Epidemic
A Mother's Heartbreaking Story of a Child's Suicide - KMBZ Cover Story
Jessica Nugent tells the story of her son Luke - a bullied 14-year-old in Joplin who committed suicide. Jessica found him in his room on a Saturday morning. It is a powerful, heartbreaking story.
The story is real, it is graphic, and may be difficult for some to hear.