- Police investigate rape report in Raytown Central Middle School bathroom
- Survivor of KC triple shooting tells bizarre story to detectives
- Father charged in crash that killed two young sons
- Kansas City police chief to step down May 20
- NCAA Men's Midwest Regional takes over Sprint Center
- KMBZ Cover Story: The Reefer Revolution
- Overland Park PD: Potential vandalism suspect identified
- Garth Brooks world tour comes to Kansas City
- Water main break in KC prompts boil water advisory
- NCAA Regional Finals begin Thursday at Sprint Center
Two children killed in crash in Kansas City
Both were ejected
Kansas City, MO - Two children were killed and two adults were seriously injured in a car crash on the city's far east side Friday morning.
Kari Thompson with the Kansas City police says just after 11:00am they arrived on the scene at 12th and Ewing to find three occupants of a vehicle had been ejected - the driver and two children. The children died at the scene. No ages given at the time of this report. The driver and another adult passenger were taken to a hospital in a serious condition.
Thompson say the driver had lost control and crashed into a power pole, and that neither seat belts nor child safety restraints were used.