- Remodeled homes tour offers lots of ideas for restless homeowners
- Missouri lawmakers advance bill to shield lodging websites from local regulation
- KC parking lot deaths point to dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning
- Report: Deteriorating Kansas roads cost drivers big bucks
- Chiefs trade up for Texas Tech quarterback in NFL draft
- Missouri vets head to Colorado cannabis conference
- Police looking for tips in Jimmy Johns robbery (video)
- Police investigate burglaries in Crossroads (video)
- Jackson County prosecutor office launches online fundraising for murder victim's mother
- Dashcam video shows Overland Park Police sergeant wrestle with gunman
Two children killed in crash in Kansas City
Both were ejected
Kansas City, MO - Two children were killed and two adults were seriously injured in a car crash on the city's far east side Friday morning.
Kari Thompson with the Kansas City police says just after 11:00am they arrived on the scene at 12th and Ewing to find three occupants of a vehicle had been ejected - the driver and two children. The children died at the scene. No ages given at the time of this report. The driver and another adult passenger were taken to a hospital in a serious condition.
Thompson say the driver had lost control and crashed into a power pole, and that neither seat belts nor child safety restraints were used.