- Police investigate rape report in Raytown Central Middle School bathroom
- Survivor of KC triple shooting tells bizarre story to detectives
- Father charged in crash that killed two young sons
- Kansas City police chief to step down May 20
- NCAA Men's Midwest Regional takes over Sprint Center
- KMBZ Cover Story: The Reefer Revolution
- Overland Park PD: Potential vandalism suspect identified
- Garth Brooks world tour comes to Kansas City
- Water main break in KC prompts boil water advisory
- NCAA Regional Finals begin Thursday at Sprint Center
Pouring the perfect pint on St. Paddy's Day
Kansas City, MO - What's the proper way to serve a pint of Guinness?
Guinness has been around since 1759 and is one of the more recognizable beers on the planet - but few people know how to serve Guinness properly, or at least the way the company and millions of people say it should be done.
There's a special way to pour it. It's not your average beer. So I went to Governor Stumpy's in the Waldo neighborhood to find out what it takes to pour the perfect pint.
Stumpy's manager Jason Ensor has been to Guinness' headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and has learned the in's and out's of pouring a pint. First, it takes the correct glass. Second, it takes patience. Check out the video.
And please, regardless of your drink of choice, drink responsibly and don't drink and drive.