- Remodeled homes tour offers lots of ideas for restless homeowners
- Missouri lawmakers advance bill to shield lodging websites from local regulation
- KC parking lot deaths point to dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning
- Report: Deteriorating Kansas roads cost drivers big bucks
- Chiefs trade up for Texas Tech quarterback in NFL draft
- Missouri vets head to Colorado cannabis conference
- Police looking for tips in Jimmy Johns robbery (video)
- Police investigate burglaries in Crossroads (video)
- Jackson County prosecutor office launches online fundraising for murder victim's mother
- Dashcam video shows Overland Park Police sergeant wrestle with gunman
Pouring the perfect pint on St. Paddy's Day
Kansas City, MO - What's the proper way to serve a pint of Guinness?
Guinness has been around since 1759 and is one of the more recognizable beers on the planet - but few people know how to serve Guinness properly, or at least the way the company and millions of people say it should be done.
There's a special way to pour it. It's not your average beer. So I went to Governor Stumpy's in the Waldo neighborhood to find out what it takes to pour the perfect pint.
Stumpy's manager Jason Ensor has been to Guinness' headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and has learned the in's and out's of pouring a pint. First, it takes the correct glass. Second, it takes patience. Check out the video.
And please, regardless of your drink of choice, drink responsibly and don't drink and drive.