- Remodeled homes tour offers lots of ideas for restless homeowners
- Missouri lawmakers advance bill to shield lodging websites from local regulation
- KC parking lot deaths point to dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning
- Report: Deteriorating Kansas roads cost drivers big bucks
- Chiefs trade up for Texas Tech quarterback in NFL draft
- Missouri vets head to Colorado cannabis conference
- Police looking for tips in Jimmy Johns robbery (video)
- Police investigate burglaries in Crossroads (video)
- Jackson County prosecutor office launches online fundraising for murder victim's mother
- Dashcam video shows Overland Park Police sergeant wrestle with gunman
Plane crashes at airport in Clay County
Clay County, MO - A plane crashed at the Midwest National Air Center at 69 Highway and Rhodus in Excelsior Springs this afternoon. Two people onboard were able to walk away unhurt.
The FAA is investigating.
Deputies are assisting MSHP at scene of plane down at Midwest National Airport at 69 Hwy & Rhodus. 2 on board not hurt. FAA investigating. pic.twitter.com/KDqzWNT2Jv— Clay County Sheriff (@SheriffClayCo) March 17, 2017