- Police investigate rape report in Raytown Central Middle School bathroom
- Survivor of KC triple shooting tells bizarre story to detectives
- Father charged in crash that killed two young sons
- Kansas City police chief to step down May 20
- NCAA Men's Midwest Regional takes over Sprint Center
- KMBZ Cover Story: The Reefer Revolution
- Overland Park PD: Potential vandalism suspect identified
- Garth Brooks world tour comes to Kansas City
- Water main break in KC prompts boil water advisory
- NCAA Regional Finals begin Thursday at Sprint Center
Plane crashes at airport in Clay County
Clay County, MO - A plane crashed at the Midwest National Air Center at 69 Highway and Rhodus in Excelsior Springs this afternoon. Two people onboard were able to walk away unhurt.
The FAA is investigating.
Deputies are assisting MSHP at scene of plane down at Midwest National Airport at 69 Hwy & Rhodus. 2 on board not hurt. FAA investigating. pic.twitter.com/KDqzWNT2Jv— Clay County Sheriff (@SheriffClayCo) March 17, 2017