- Platte County Sheriff's Office looking for missing teen
- Claims of sexual assault at the Paseo Academy
- Man wanted for murder sought by police, US Marshals
- Man opens fire with rifle in Independence QT parking lot (video)
- KCMO celebrates Earth Day with recycling event
- Demo begins on old Metcalf South mall
- West Platte High coach killed in crash on I-29
- Judge blocks Missouri's abortion-restricting rules
- Independence man pleads guilty in crash that kills Overland Park couple
- Suicide: The Silent Epidemic
KCK residents get preview of Indian Springs redevelopment plan
Kansas City, KS - Lane4 Property Group is giving KCK residents a look Wednesday night at a proposed development on the old Indian Springs Shopping Center site.
A public meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. Wednesday at the KCK Public Schools Central Office at 2010 N. 59th St.
The development would be located on a 26-acre portion on the south end of the 90-acre Midtown Redevelopment District.
A flex-tech business park is planned for the site, said Hunter Harris with Lane4 Property Group.
"It could include light industrial, office," Harris said. "I think you have really good examples of that constructed in Lenexa and Olathe -- You see those types of projects that front I-35."
The flex-tech business park would help kick start other uses on the site, including housing, office, retail and medical, Harris said.
The Unified Government is expected to vote on the proposal Thursday, April 27.