- Police investigate rape report in Raytown Central Middle School bathroom
- Survivor of KC triple shooting tells bizarre story to detectives
- Father charged in crash that killed two young sons
- Kansas City police chief to step down May 20
- NCAA Men's Midwest Regional takes over Sprint Center
- KMBZ Cover Story: The Reefer Revolution
- Overland Park PD: Potential vandalism suspect identified
- Garth Brooks world tour comes to Kansas City
- Water main break in KC prompts boil water advisory
- NCAA Regional Finals begin Thursday at Sprint Center
3-year-old twins die in Platte County pond
Ridgely, MO - Three-year-old twins, a boy and a girl, died after falling into a pond in Ridgely, Missouri.
The children's father called 911 just after 10;00am to report the toddlers missing.
It's not clear how they got into the water.
The boy was dead when emergency crews arrived. His sister died a few hours later at a hospital.
The twins lived in a home near the pond. Platte County Sheriff's deputies are investigating.