- Remodeled homes tour offers lots of ideas for restless homeowners
- Missouri lawmakers advance bill to shield lodging websites from local regulation
- KC parking lot deaths point to dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning
- Report: Deteriorating Kansas roads cost drivers big bucks
- Chiefs trade up for Texas Tech quarterback in NFL draft
- Missouri vets head to Colorado cannabis conference
- Police looking for tips in Jimmy Johns robbery (video)
- Police investigate burglaries in Crossroads (video)
- Jackson County prosecutor office launches online fundraising for murder victim's mother
- Dashcam video shows Overland Park Police sergeant wrestle with gunman
3-year-old twins die in Platte County pond
Ridgely, MO - Three-year-old twins, a boy and a girl, died after falling into a pond in Ridgely, Missouri.
The children's father called 911 just after 10;00am to report the toddlers missing.
It's not clear how they got into the water.
The boy was dead when emergency crews arrived. His sister died a few hours later at a hospital.
The twins lived in a home near the pond. Platte County Sheriff's deputies are investigating.